Come on, rain in so cal? Not fair, not fun and so not part of my DMO lol
The day started weird, I over slept and had to hurry out the door t make my appointment on time, then accident on the freeway cuz of rain. Did I ever tell you the club is 33 miles away from my home?
Anyways, 65 invites, not sure of how many frees, yesterday was 16. I did 2 minis for myself, 2 for others and believe there were 2 done by others for me. I did 8 posters.... Yeah, I know I'm 12 behind now, but I was freezin and under dressed for the weather :p
I had a mini biz presentation with a client tha cae in for the first time yesterday, came twice today,.... Yeah!
I invited 3 people t the product training tomorrow.
I worked out, again. I said 3 times a week,.... So 1 more to go.
Put my son to bed and now am working on things for the other biz.
Tchau!
No comments:
Post a Comment