Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 90 day plan

No, I don't like to blog, yet I have committed to it. for 90 days! I'm also not blogging cuz I have a lot of time at my hands (I am tired right now, ready for bed, but still need to watch a movie with the hubby to keep the love alive).

A 90 day plan is a 1 day plan performed 90 times. that's right, it might coincide with your calendar, or not, but until you have committed to it and executed 90 times, it is not a 90 day plan and you will not have stats worth basing your life and business over.

So here is the deal:

90 days

50 invites a day
10 meaningful conversations about the products
10 weight loss challenge posters
call backs on ads

Im also working on a project to increase biz exposure

Personal development: 30 minutes; exercise

today I did 80 invites, 9 posters, 2 mini profiles

Personal development of the day: quick chat with my mentor

Tomorrow there will be more, not cuz I have time, or like to, or want to.... but I am committed!

what are your ideas on 90 day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment