Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 5 and 6

S Monday was a drag, and emergencies on BBMIS prevented me from my 90 day... No problemo, yesterday I kicked butt and day 6 was worth in activities for 2 days.

6 minis mine done by me
1 mini others done by me
1 mini mine done by others

2 new team members out of 2 presentations

Scheduled a wellness profile for Paul.

Total volume so far this month 1384

Michael did 75 invites for me
I did 25 for me, and 75 for other people.

8 posters for biz, 8 for wlc

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so this is the third time I have tried this... here's to hoping it works!! I had all sorts of comments before, but time is of the essence now so here are the facts:

    My 90 Day plan:
    Action Items:
    1. Have 3 product conversations and 3 business conversations each day
    2. Follow up with 1 or 2 people each day
    3. Have 3 people sample something from the aloe line (or hand out the info cards)

    Personal Development:
    1. Personal prayer and scripture study every morning
    2. Confidence: Always wear my button!
    3. Nutrition Club Training on FSS
    4. Consistency with the products! (Pregnancy is not an excuse!)

    Bonus Items:
    1. Weight Loss Challenge
    2. STS (next is November 19)
    3. Shake parties/HOMs
    4. Start working on business inservices
    5. Craigslist business ads

    My stats on my action items:
    Day 1 (furnace guys were at my house ALL day, but had a shake party last night that helped with my numbers)
    1. 3 products conversation, 2 business
    2. 2 followups
    3. waiting for product to arrive

    Day 2 (furnace guys at the house AGAIN. finally got it fixed. Did venture out for a couple hours to the bank and mall)
    1. 2 product conversations, 1 business
    2. 2 followups
    3. Still waiting for new line

    Day 3 (a crazy epic fail kind of day)
    1. 1 product conversation
    2. 1 followup
    3. product should be here tomorrow! did sample a best defense :)

    Day 4 (had 2 extra kids at the house due to a friend being in the hospital)
    1. 3 product conversations, no business BUT a business conversation from Day 1 watched the freesecondpack.com video and wants to go supervisor!!
    2. 1 followup
    3. products have arrived

    And those are the facts. I know that as I continue to perfect and progress I will see even better results. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete